Our guar gum goes into paper Industry.
- Guar gum is as a wet end additive
- This means that the gum is added to the pulp suspension just before the sheet is formed on either a fourdrinier machine or a cylinder machine
- The pulping process, which is designed to remove lignin and there by produce a fibrous celluloid pulp, also removes a large part of the hemicelluloses normally present in the wood
- Guar gum replace or supplement the natural hemicelluloses in paper bonding
- It is also useful fore sheet formation, mulled bursting strength, fold strength, tensile strength, measure of the force required, to pull a fibre from the surface of sheet, machine speed that all parameters are increased and porosity of the paper is decrease.